[triangle-zpug] June Meeting

Mike Revoir mrevoir at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 16:01:24 CEST 2006

In an effort to make the meeting at Duke more accessible, I have
changed the location from the Hock Plaza to the North Pavilion,
located adjacent to the VA on Fulton Ave at  2400 Pratt Street,
Durham, NC 27705.

I think the building may still be locked, but I'm hoping it will be
easier to get into. I'll try to ensure that someone is around in the
lobby until 7:45 or so for any late comers. If you can reach on my
cell phone (919/630-2985) I'll come up to let you in if no one's
around.

Maps and directions can be found at
http://trizpug.org/Members/mrevoir/duke_lllh_logistics.

See you there,