[triangle-zpug] BarCamp

Dave Powell jdavep at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 16:00:38 CEST 2006

sorry chris...i'd be there for you, but i'll be in San Jose that
week/weekend at Adobe for a conference...

...yeah, i know, i'm a traitor...but i'm still using Plone for lots o'
stuff!!...i swear!...

later...
...dave p

On 6/9/06, Chris Calloway <cbc at unc.edu> wrote:

> Chris Calloway wrote:
> > There's on at NCSU on July 22:
> >
> > http://barcamp.org/BarCampRDU
>
> OK, how many of you signed up for BarCamp?
>
> They already reached the limit of their enrollment. I know there are at
> least five TriZPUGers signed up.
>
> I need to turn over my spot to someone else so I can concentrate on
> PyCamp. Who will take my seat for BarCamp?
>
> TriZPUG needs to have a presence at BarCamp. The Ruby on Rails people
> will be there as will a number of other platforms.
>
> Fred Stutzman is moving fast on this. Rob and I saw him at lunch today
> and he's sent out a call for Organizers and Volunteers to the
> participants this afternoon, people who would be willing to come to a
> couple of meetings.
>
> --
> Sincerely,
>
> Chris Calloway
> http://www.seacoos.org
> office: 17-6 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 962-4323
> mail: Campus Box #3300, UNC-CH, Chapel Hill, NC 27599

j david powell
craf7 design
1017 broad st.
durham, nc  27705
919.345.8370
jdavep at craf7.com

Learn more about how I've joined in the fight against cancer:

Team in Training and the Leukemia Lymphoma Society:
http://www.lls.org    http://www.teamintraining.org

My Blog:
http://dave.tntcyclist.org

Donate Now!