[triangle-zpug] DreamWorks Animation Hiring - Python Software Engineers]

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Mon Jun 12 15:59:07 CEST 2006

Python jobs in California at DreamWorks.

Subject: DreamWorks Animation Hiring - Python Software Engineers
Date: 	Thu, 8 Jun 2006 15:23:27 -0700
From: 	Recruiting DWA PDI/DWA <recruiting at dreamworks.com>

DreamWorks Animation develops and produces high quality computer
generated (CG) animated films. Our recent releases include Madagascar,
Wallace & Gromit The Curse of the Were-Rabbit, and Over the Hedge.

Seeking Software Engineers to join our Pipeline group. Openings
available at both studio locations - Glendale (Los Angeles) & Redwood
City (San Francisco), California.

To apply, please copy/paste resume into the body of an email with
"Software Engineer -Python" in the subject line.  Then send to
jobs at dreamworks.com <mailto:jobs at dreamworks.com>.

Click on the links below to see detail job descriptions:

Software Engineer (Python) - Glendale
<http://www.dreamworksanimation.com/dwa/opencms/careers/dreamworks_animation/jobs.jsp?jId=3681>

Software Engineer (Python) - Redwood City
<http://www.dreamworksanimation.com/dwa/opencms/careers/dreamworks_pdi/jobs.jsp?jId=4985>

Software Engineer (Pipeline) - Glendale
<http://www.dreamworksanimation.com/dwa/opencms/careers/dreamworks_animation/jobs.jsp?jId=5346>

Software Engineer (Pipeline) - Redwood City
<http://www.dreamworksanimation.com/dwa/opencms/careers/dreamworks_pdi/jobs.jsp?jId=5566>