[triangle-zpug] BarCamp

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Sat Jun 10 01:37:56 CEST 2006

Chris Calloway wrote:
> There's on at NCSU on July 22:
>
> http://barcamp.org/BarCampRDU

OK, how many of you signed up for BarCamp?

They already reached the limit of their enrollment. I know there are at
least five TriZPUGers signed up.

I need to turn over my spot to someone else so I can concentrate on
PyCamp. Who will take my seat for BarCamp?

TriZPUG needs to have a presence at BarCamp. The Ruby on Rails people
will be there as will a number of other platforms.

Fred Stutzman is moving fast on this. Rob and I saw him at lunch today
and he's sent out a call for Organizers and Volunteers to the
participants this afternoon, people who would be willing to come to a
couple of meetings.