[triangle-zpug] Fwd: Python Position

Mike Revoir mrevoir at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 01:15:30 CEST 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Soomro, Naveen <nsoomro at allegisgroup.com>
Date: Jun 8, 2006 4:43 PM
Subject: Python Position
To: Mike Revoir <mrevoir at gmail.com>

Hello Mike,

I am sending you the job description for the Python position that is
open. I also wanted to thank you for forwarding this to your group
members.  I was wondering if you could tell me when and where your
next meeting is. My partner Mark Weinberg would like to attend the
next meeting. Here is the job description of the position:

The Company creates web-enabled business strategies, applications, and
marketing/communications solutions. Their client base includes large
corporations, major universities, public institutions, and private
organizations. They bring the best in design talent and programming
know-how of art and technology.

 Technical Environment:

Python,  Zope and/or Plone second. Next Java, C++,

XML/XSLT, JavaScript, PHP, Perl. Databases (SQL, ODBC, JDBC) UNIX
(Linux, Solaris) Web Servers (Apache, Microsoft)

Windows NT/2000

 Please feel free to give me a call if you have any questions at
919-816-1486 or 1-888- 891-8403. I look forward to hearing from you
and hope you have a great day!

Thank you,

Naveen Soomro

 ________________________________

 Naveen Soomro
 1201Edwards Mill Rd., Raleigh, NC 27607
 1.888.891.8403  T 919.816.1486
 F 919.816.1590  M 919.414.9386

 ________________________________

________________________________

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain
information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise
protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended
recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or its
contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the
intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so
that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the
original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank
you.