[triangle-zpug] BarCamp

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Jun 6 16:36:15 CEST 2006

Hey, we had some folks on #trizpug yesterday. Come join in again today.

irc://irc.freenode.net/%23trizpug

So there's this thing called BarCamp. They are held all over the world.
They are technology *sharing* days. It's kind of like Burning Man. That
is, if you come, you have to be a participant, and not just a spectator.
  Sharing.

There's on at NCSU on July 22:

http://barcamp.org/BarCampRDU

You have to sign up fast.

Given that we're getting good at lightning talks, what do you peeps
think about going to BarCamp as a group?

Sign up now. Think about what we can do later. It's limited to the first
300 sign ups and it's already got over 100.

Since they put Ruby on Rails, Drupal, and Mambo on the list of possible
sessions, I think this demands an answer from TriZPUG.