[triangle-zpug] PloneCon sponsorship

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Jul 26 20:04:41 CEST 2006

Dimauro, Frank wrote:
> And yes I'd be delighted to share our experience with the enfold product
> at unchealthcare.org at the August meeting.

Awesome. You and Paul get together on an announcement on trizpug.org.
Lemme know when it's up and I'll add the extra links.

> Do you still need a coffee maker for PyBoot Camp?

TriZPUG *owns* a 60 cup perculator. I used my 12 cup Mr Coffee for
decaf. Ben and I will buy another 60 cup percer at Costco the Saturday
before camp, because one urn runs out before 10am and it's distracting
(especially for the coffee maker) to try to make a fresh urn in the
middle of class. I still have your timer, and I should have some of my
own myself.

Jim signed up on the PyCamp tasks page for the job:

http://trizpug.org/boot-camp/pyc1/tasks/

I'm sure you could help. :)

I'm planning on 15 pounds of organic grind du jour from Cafe Driade,
also purchased on the shopping expedition of the 5th, unless you or Jim
want to handle it. Speak up. Keep your receipts. Expenses are reimbursed.