[triangle-zpug] Sponsor PloneCon Sprint?

Dave Powell jdavep at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 17:51:08 CEST 2006

yeah...why not?...

+1

...dave p

On 7/26/06, Jim Allman <jim at ibang.com> wrote:

> On Jul 26, 2006, at 10:41 AM, Chris Calloway wrote:
>
> > Actually, we're good to go on Camp Five without further
> > fundraising. Else I would not have made this request for a PloneCon
> > sponsorship.
>
> In that case, +1
>
>    =jimA=
>
> . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
> . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
> Jim Allman
> Interrobang Digital Media
> http://www.ibang.com/
> (919) 649-5760

j david powell
craf7 design
1017 broad st.
durham, nc  27705
919.345.8370
jdavep at craf7.com

We did it!!  I've reached my fundraising goal in the fight against blood
cancers, and I've completed our 100 mi. ride at Lake Tahoe!

Thanks so much to all of you who've supported me throughout the training and
the fundraising!  Without your help, I never would have been able to do it.

Team in Training and the Leukemia Lymphoma Society:
http://www.lls.org    http://www.teamintraining.org

My Blog:
http://dave.tntcyclist.org