[triangle-zpug] Photographer needed for PyCamp

Edmund Moseley edmund at unc.edu
Wed Jul 26 16:40:39 CEST 2006

Hi Chris,

I wouldn't say that I am much of a photographer, but am certainly
willing to trade. I don't suppose taking a few snaps can be that tough!
I too am a pretty new affiliate to TriZPUG, and so don't feel my vote
should weigh in heavily; However, sponsoring PloneCon does sound like a
good idea to me.

Cheers,
Edmund