[triangle-zpug] Photographer needed for PyCamp

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Jul 26 15:02:45 CEST 2006

One of you TriZPUGers coming to PyCamp who doesn't already have a job:
we need an official photographer for PyCamp. I have a camera. In fact, I
would prefer my camera be used (known quantity with the web site in many
regards, etc.). We just need someone to take candid photos of the class
in session and get a head shot of every camper. I ask for someone who
doesn't already have a job at PyCamp to do this because I know from
experience if you aren't thinking "it's my job to take pictures" because
you are distracted thinking about both PyCamp and your other jobs,
you'll forget to take pictures.

Edmund, if you want to trade jobs from the one we talked about last
night, that would be good.