[triangle-zpug] Good meeting last night

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Jul 26 14:56:53 CEST 2006

Nine peeps, two new faces (Hiawatha Demby from UNC ITS and Dr. Robert
Meier of Detroit).

Paul's Django presentation was engaging. He built a Django blog site on
the fly with related custom content types. We saw code. We grokked code.
It looked much like Archetypes. Nice. Paul has integrated Xinha
(http://xinha.python-hosting.com/) into Django and reports it was easy.
Paul has used Django for a client. Paul reports he would build another
client site with Django. There ya go.

Speaking of Paul, next month's meeting will be at Capstrat. Paul, you
have manager role on trizpug.org and can add a meeting notice if you wish.

Frank, do you want to show Enfold Server next month? I really liked what
you had to say about it last night. Hearing about happy customers is
valuable information.