[triangle-zpug] PyCamp question

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Mon Jul 24 17:04:39 CEST 2006

For PyCamp (Google is not showing me the love and I'm looking for
practical experience):

Has anyone here been able to use OpenOffice on Windows to display the
Notes View on the laptop screen while sending the Normal slide view out
the projector port?

This is supposed to work but I only find people having problems with it.

And by work, I mean when you hit page down on the Notes View on the
laptop screen, page down also occurs on the Normal slide view going to
the projector port.

A presentation manager seems kind of crippled without this feature. I
can't believe OpenOffice could be getting the traction it's gotten
without this working.