[triangle-zpug] July meeting

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Mon Jul 24 15:50:57 CEST 2006

Hi Kids!

I just talked to Paul on the phone. He's currently so intensely busy
working on his Django presentation that he didn't even have time to read
his email to know we were asking about him.

Yes, Paul is presenting Django again tomorrow (Tuesday) evening at
TriZPUG in the usual clasroom at UNC:

http://trizpug.org/Members/cbc/july-06-mtg

Because Paul is the featured speaker, I would say he should be the first
order of business in the meeting. Hope that helps.

The meeting starts at 7pm. 328 Phillips Hall.