[triangle-zpug] July meeting

Chris Rossi chris at spacelabstudio.com
Mon Jul 24 15:36:06 CEST 2006

T. Bryan wrote:
> On Friday 21 July 2006 12:18, Chris Calloway wrote:
>

>>http://trizpug.org/Members/cbc/july-06-mtg
>>
>>Paul, please tell me you are still planning on giving your Django
>>masterpiece presentation. :)
>

> Is the Django talk still on?  I think that I'll be able to make it tomorrow
> night.

Any info about when during the 2 hour window the Django talk is
happening would be great for me.  I want to make it out but also have
major looming deadlines so any info to help me manage time is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks!
Chris
--
http://spacelabstudio.com                              +1 919 403 5502
Occasionally an email never arrives in my inbox.  If it seems like