[triangle-zpug] Barcamp again

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Jul 5 20:06:28 CEST 2006

I have only July 18th to confirm a seat at RDU Barcamp:

http://barcamp.org/BarCampRDU
http://barcamprdu.blogspot.com/

I signed up in the hopes that TriZPUG would have some kind of presence
at Barcamp. The organizer of Barcamp also hopes TriZPUG will have a
presence, that is, a presentation, at Barcamp. There are four other
TriZPUGers signed up for Barcamp.

For the TriZPUGers going to Barcamp, are any of you presenting? On what?

I cannot both prepare for PyCamp and be involved in Barcamp. So I'd like
to give you my seat. Please email me that you'd like to take my seat at
Barcamp before July 18. If a TriZPUGer doesn't take it by then, then it
will go to the Barcamp waiting list. I'd rather see it go to someone
representing TriZPUG.