[triangle-zpug] Logo madness

Bill Tolbert bill at big-springs.com
Fri Jan 27 16:22:21 CET 2006

Chris Calloway wrote:

>Thing is, we don't have logo concepts yet. Jim is very buried at the
>moment, and we need concepts to get his help with executing a concept.

Ok, very rough, but what about something that hints at Plone's New
Orleans connection and the big storm? Think stability, surviving the
storm, building on a solid foundation.

If we could do it in good taste, maybe the logo is a hurricane, with the
plone dots in the eye of the storm (its round!). Of course, I'm not
being morbid here; rather, I'm thinking survival, triumph, overcomming.
Hey, its a boot camp!!

Bill