[triangle-zpug] Logo madness

Jim Allman jim at ibang.com
Fri Jan 27 16:14:09 CET 2006

On Jan 27, 2006, at 10:01 AM, Chris Calloway wrote:
> It would be ideal if your idea could be executed as something circular
> in shape, but I'm not going to cry about good ideas that aren't round.

Interesting point about shape. Perhaps we can try for continuity with
similar round emblems and "wraparound" text.

In the "spedometer" logo we also tried to incorporate the traditional
"Plone blue" colors, but added other colors for splash. It seems we
can loosen up the colors for more general Zope and Python events.
Don't know if either has a consistent visual identity ala Plone. Food
for thought.

   =jimA=

Jim Allman
Interrobang Digital Media