[triangle-zpug] workshops

Ben Best bbest at duke.edu
Thu Jan 12 23:49:38 CET 2006

Thematic days for SciPy and Numeric appeals to me for scientific computing.
I also like matplotlib, and use the win32com library to control ArcGIS and R
statistics.

-Ben

On 1/12/06, Chris Calloway <cbc at unc.edu> wrote:

> Dimauro, Frank wrote:
> > The five day workshop is kind of long, IMHO.
>
> This gives me an idea.
>
> I think Python Boot Camp might be broken into three days Python, two
> days SciPy and Numeric. Come to one of come to both.
>
> --
> Sincerely,
>
> Chris Calloway
> http://www.seacoos.org
> office: 17-6 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 962-4323
> mail: Campus Box #3300, UNC-CH, Chapel Hill, NC 27599

Ben Best
Associate in Research
A321 LSRC, Box 90328
Nicholas School of the Environment and Earth Sciences
Duke University
Durham, NC 27708-0328 USA
phone: +1(919)613-8021
fax: +1(919)684-8741