[triangle-zpug] Trizpug Meeting: 7:00pm, January 24th at Duke & call for presenters

Robert Petrusz petrusz at duke.edu
Thu Jan 12 21:58:00 CET 2006

Hi all,

We are having a meeting!

The folks at the Franklin Center at Duke University
are generously allowing us to use their facility for
the January 24th meeting.... info about the meeting,
including directions and parking info are linked
top-center on the trizpug page:
http://trizpug.org/

Note that we have two short talks prepared by Chris
Calloway and Ben Best, but if you have something you
want to present or talk about, please step forward...

we have room in the agenda for another presentation!

See you there!

Cheers,
Robert Petrusz