[triangle-zpug] [Fwd: Plone Developer Workshop]

Charlie Hitlin hitlin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 22:59:46 CET 2006

I cannot speak personally to this training, since this is somewhat
new for Cignex, but I believe it is strongly modeled on Joel's
bootcamp training and Joel is the primary trainer. One of the new
developers we just hired will actually be attending that workshop so
I can let you know first hand after he returns.

However, speaking about the training I have attended at Cignex, it
has been top notch and has been some of the best IT related training
I have had in my career. (Yes, I know, IT training tends to be
terrible).

--Charlie

On Jan 11, 2006, at 3:31 PM, Chris Calloway wrote:

> Passing this Plone Workshop notice along from our good friends and
> GoldEgg sponsors at Cignex. I think there are people in our club who
> have been to it and could speak to recommending it if need be
> (Charlie?
> Walt? Frank?)
>
> --
> Sincerely,
>
> Chris Calloway
> http://www.seacoos.org
> office: 17-6 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 962-4323
> mail: Campus Box #3300, UNC-CH, Chapel Hill, NC 27599

~_/)~~~~~~Charlie Hitlin
~~~_/)~~~~Aloha 32 - #77
~~~~~_/)~~Makani Kai, Oriental NC
~~_/)~~~~~Matthews Point Marina, Havelock NC
~~~~_/)~~~http://www.alohaowners.com