[triangle-zpug] Looking for Zope/Python programmers with SAKAI experience

Richard Ginn ginn at cornell.edu
Mon Jan 9 18:57:33 CET 2006

Hi All,

A friend of mine's company is looking to hire a couple of programmers
who have experience building an administrative front-end to SAKAI-based
open-source distance-learning platforms, using Zope and Python.  If you
are, or if you know anyone who is experienced in this please contact me
(off list if you like) and I will put you in touch with him.  The
company is based here in NC but the work is not limited to this
geographical area.  They pay competitive salaries, etc.

Thanks,

Richard Ginn
--
919-933-0100