[triangle-zpug] One Week Warning: Plone Boot Camp

Rob Lineberger rob_lineberger at med.unc.edu
Wed Feb 22 21:49:38 CET 2006

I'd like to echo Chris's comments regarding the help most needed.  My
biggest concern is: who will pick up the food?  There's time to get most
of the materials printed and assembled before Boot Camp, but I don't
want to take myself out of Boot Camp every day to pick up the food
orders. (We're doing pick up because UNC Catering wanted a two-week lead
time and walking to Franklin Street took too much Camp time last year.)

The second concern is filling the classroom.  Other than those two, the
rest are lesser-tier issues IMO.