[triangle-zpug] One Week Warning: Plone Boot Camp

T. Bryan tbryan at python.net
Tue Feb 21 02:25:21 CET 2006

On Monday 20 February 2006 12:12, Chris Calloway wrote:
> This is your one week warning for early bird registration for Plone Boot
> Camp.

Hey, Chris.  I've been a bit busy here, but I wanted to check how the
preparations for PBC were looking?  How are the numbers?  Do you have
sufficient support for getting this thing set up this time?  (I remember that
last time, you said that you took on too many things yourself.)

I don't think that I'll be participating this year, but I may have time to
tackle a thing or two for you.  I'm drifting more into the realm of Java at
Cisco.  Actually, like I said at our last meeting, I'm switching jobs at
Cisco, and it looks like my new job will be much less coding/product
development.  I'm still trying to figure out exactly what it is I *will* be
doing, but I don't think that it will be Plone.  :-)