[triangle-zpug] TriZPUG meeting: Feb 28 at 7pm

Paul Smith paul at blinkylights.org
Mon Feb 20 23:49:45 CET 2006

Hey Gang,
	February's TriZPUG meeting will be at Capstrat's offices here in
Raleigh... we're on Edward's Mill Rd. right next to the RBC Center (I
checked, and by happy coincidence there are no games scheduled that
night). It's right off the highway, and it's before you get into
Raleigh proper - super easy to get to from points west. I'll post
some directions to trizpug.org this evening.
	Chris Calloway has offered to give a talk on Python Eggs, (which are
like jar files for Python), and I'll give a lightning talk on some
python modules for working with RSS.
	So who else? PyCon is this weekend, and it would be great to get a
blow-by-blow from any TriZPUG'ers who go. Stefan started an
interesting conversation about Trac last time, and Adam mentioned
giving a talk on IPython... either one would be a great topic for a
lightning talk.
	I'm going to go ahead and post the announcements to python.org &
zope.org tomorrow - if you want to give a talk and get it in before
the announcement, let me know. If we don't have any other volunteers
for talks, I suggest we spend the balance of the meeting time
discussing the upcoming boot camp.

Thanks,
--Paul

--