[triangle-zpug] One Week Warning: Plone Boot Camp

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Mon Feb 20 18:12:40 CET 2006

This is your one week warning for early bird registration for Plone Boot
Camp. Next week it will cost you an additional $50 to register. So sign
up now.

http://trizpug.org/boot-camp/pbc2

Also, thanks to the ever amazing Rob Lineberger to the great T-shirt:

http://www.cafepress.com/trizpug

I'll make you a deal. If you are going to Plone Symposium, and you have
a picture of yourself taken there proving you wore your Plone Boot Camp
t-shirt at Plone Symposium, I'll pay for your shirt. And we'll put your
picture in the TriZPUG photo gallery:

http://trizpug.org/gallery/