[triangle-zpug] Help wanted from Duke and NCSU and other collegiate TriZPUGers

Brad Oaks bradoaks at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 21:46:42 CET 2006

Hi Rob,

Saw your posting.  I haven't spammed the whole TriZPUG list, but since
you've mentioned Bioinformatics, I thought you might be interested:

Raleigh Perl Mongers is having a meeting tonight with Jason Stajich of
the Open Bioinformatics Foundation speaking.  Directions are on our
website (http://raleigh.pm.org) if you're interested and available.
Our meeting starts at 7:15pm in RTP.

Thanks,
--bradoaks