[triangle-zpug] Help wanted from Duke and NCSU and other collegiate TriZPUGers

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu Feb 16 20:17:57 CET 2006

Mike Revoir wrote:
> I've attempted to send this to the Duke Linux User's Group.

Thanks. DLUG is cool. They originated and maintain YUM.

>  How many students do we currently have?

I've gotten registrations from 13 but payments from only 8. Three of the
eight are from out of state.

I had more than a classroom (40) full of requests to do it again and
they've all been notified. But only 2 of those have registered and paid.

We need 30 to break even. We need more to start getting PyCamp and Camp
Five off the ground.

Mike, thank you and DCRI's continued great support. It sure was good to
get DCRI's three reservations. Please thank Linda and John for me.