[triangle-zpug] Help wanted from Duke and NCSU and other collegiate TriZPUGers

Mike Revoir mrevoir at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 04:48:39 CET 2006

On 2/15/06, Chris Calloway <cbc at unc.edu> wrote:

> If so, would you mind please posting the following announcement below
> under your name to those lists? Thank you.

I've attempted to send this to the Duke Linux User's Group. I'll let you
know if it gets moderated out. The stupid web-based Notes client sent it
with the wrong e-mail address so the listserv thinks I'm not part of the
list.

Because if we don't fill this
> classroom up fast, I'm afraid the shortfall is coming out of my pocket.

Let's hope it doesn't come to this. How many students do we currently have?

Mike