[triangle-zpug] Plone Boot Camp 2 Registration is OPEN!

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Feb 14 00:44:00 CET 2006

http://trizpug.org/boot-camp/pbc2

You guys are the first to know.

Now, tell everybody you know, please. I need help packing the classroom.
The registration window is short. Two weeks for early bird, two weeks
for late registration.

I'd like to thank Rob Lineberger, for the killer PBC2 logo. Rob has been
rocking overtime with the PBC2 help.

We all owe a debt of gratitude to the Rob's employer, the Carolina
Cardiovascular Biology Center, which is a very generous sponsor of PBC2.

The Carolina Cardiovascular Biology Center is a multidisciplinary,
multidepartmental facility which serves as a focal point for
interactions among basic, translational, and clinical scientists
studying all aspects of cardiovascular disease. Areas of specific
interest include atherosclerosis and other vascular diseases,
angiogenesis and cardiovascular development, cardiovascular physiology,
and diseases of hemostasis.