[triangle-zpug] Plone Boot Camp 2 Announcement

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Feb 7 01:38:40 CET 2006

http://trizpug.org/boot-camp/pbc-ii-cal

BTW:

http://plone.org/events/training/seattle-plone-bootcamp/

I talked to the organizer back in July at the New Orleans Plone
Symposium about how we did ours and he said he would try to copy what we
did. Looks like they are already sold out of 40 seats. Go Joel!

The Seattle group is charging $300. I wish I'd known that before the
announcement. Joel went up on his expense requirement, due to his moving
out to the left coast since last boot camp.