[triangle-zpug] Plone docs sprint

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu Feb 2 07:16:46 CET 2006

T. Bryan wrote:
> Apparently, I'm still on the plone-docs mailing list (from our last Plone Boot
> Camp and PHC sprint).  There has been a lot of activity on that list latelty,

Good lord, there was something like 50 long emails today from that list.

> and it looks like there's going to be a Plone documentation virtual sprint.
> I thought that I'd mention it in case anyone here wants to get involved to
> contribute or help with Plone documentation.

True dat. I'm participating Saturday.

The sprint is Fri and Sat 9:30am-1:30pm on the #plone freenode IRC channel.

This is a kind of take out the garbage/clean-up kind of sprint.

If you want to participate, join the plone-doc list, and ask to have you
plone.org login added to the doc team group.