[triangle-zpug] Python-Zope-Plone Job opening in Chapel Hill

Dimauro, Frank FDimauro at unch.unc.edu
Thu Aug 31 20:53:23 CEST 2006

See a notice for Chapel Hill Job opening below:

Frank DiMauro

My name is Anna Schrader and I am a Technical Recruiter with Everest
Business Solutions. I have a position available for a graphic
designer/programmer in Chapel Hill.  Experience with Python, Zope, or
Plone is required.  A portfolio or examples of previous work are
preferred.  Either entry-level or experienced people will be considered.
Employer will accept either in-office or someone who will telecommute.
It is a direct-hire, full time position, interviewing immediately.
Please contact me if you are interested.

Regards,

Anna Schrader

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Everest Business Solutions, Inc.