[triangle-zpug] MSoft Sharepoint => Plone conversion? Consult opportunity

Mark R. Biggers biggers at utsl.com
Wed Aug 30 23:46:23 CEST 2006

Please reply to the original "author" of this job opportunity, not to
me.

thank you,
----mark

 Web Technologies Consultant

 SUMMARY

 MSD is an employee-owned company of over 600 professionals who support
 the diverse technical, scientific, and administrative needs of the
 Federal government. We are currently searching for a Web Technologies
 Consultant to interface with a team as a lead onsite within an
 Institute at NIH. Our client is in the process of redesigning an
 Intranet web site and we have an immediate need to find a Consultant
 to provide technology recommendation for the development aspect. This
 engagement as been scoped initially is a 2-3 month consulting
 opportunity, however, flexibility is required. This is on-site
 position within the NIH in Bethesda/Rockville, MD,

 MAJOR DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES

 The Consultant will work on providing a technology implementation
 recommendation for the site. The person should have experience with
 implementing Web sites for the federal government, and preference will
 be given to candidates with prior NIH experience.

 Prior experience with reviewing high level requirements and
 translating into functional requirements is required

 Additionally, the successful candidate should be familiar with
 Microsoft .NET framework and Microsoft CMS products, as well as prior
 experience working with Java-based foundations

 Candidates should also have prior experience managing development
 projects that include Plone technology and the associated Zope app
 server.

 The consultant should have excellent technical writing skills and be
 able to develop a concise report documenting his/her final
 implementation recommendations. Additionally will be responsible for
 working in an oversight management role to see build through
 completion, should have prior supervisory skills.

 Thank you,

 Sonya Morath
 MSDInc., Talent Acquisition
 Health Information Group for NIH