[triangle-zpug] seeking a Temp Contract worker at the School of Pharmacy...

Dave Powell jdavep at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 16:21:09 CEST 2006

hey guys...

...we're looking to fill a tem position here at the School of
Pharmacy...this will not be a strictly Plone/Zope position, other work
includes knowledge of PHP/ColdFusion (or the willingness to learn them
quickly)...

...but preference will be given to those with Plone/Zope skills...i'm hoping
to supplement the excellent work done by Capstrat (Paul Smith) with some
"value added" tools and applications for internal use within the School of
Pharmacy...

...the contract is currently listed as full time for 1-3 months, but we can
be flexible for the right person (please drop me a line to discuss)...

...if you are interested, please contact me with any questions, and i'll let
you know how to apply through Tarheel Temps here at UNC...

...this project has already begun, so the sooner you can start, the
better...

thanks...
...dave p

j david powell
craf7 design
1017 broad st.
durham, nc  27705
919.345.8370
jdavep at craf7.com

We did it!!  I've reached my fundraising goal in the fight against blood
cancers, and I've completed our 100 mi. ride at Lake Tahoe!

Thanks so much to all of you who've supported me throughout the training and
the fundraising!  Without your help, I never would have been able to do it.

Team in Training and the Leukemia Lymphoma Society:
http://www.lls.org    http://www.teamintraining.org

My Blog:
http://dave.tntcyclist.org