[triangle-zpug] may need ride tomorrow evening for meeting

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Aug 22 16:17:49 CEST 2006

Dimauro, Frank wrote:
> My car is in the shop and not sure if it will be ready by 5 pm... so if
> anyone is heading to Raleigh from Chapel Hill, please let me know if you
> can add a passenger.

Wow. This must be the week for needing rides. Since I hadn't been to a
movie between Plone Boot Camp and Python Boot Camp, I went to see the Al
Gore musical extravaganza at the Varsity the Monday after PyCamp (I
can't believe it was still showing after a two month run). I parked my
truck in the Bank of America deck. I came out of the movie to find a
smashed out back window. I finally got all the glass cleaned out of the
cab on Saturday and now have a nice black plastic and duct tape patch
across the back of the truck.

If I can find a ride, also, I'd appreciate it. I can't see behind me in
my truck too well with that patch. Frank, if we can't find rides today,
I'll drive and come pick you up. And you can look over your shoulder for
me all the way to Raleigh. I have to take the bus home and get my truck.
I could meet you over at your house around 6pm. I assume the meeting
can't start without you since you are presenting.

Anybody else from Chapel Hill/Carrboro going to Raleigh tonight?