[triangle-zpug] Help, Ubuntu dapper ate my plone-site

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 20:42:35 CEST 2006

On 8/10/06, Rick DeNatale <rick.denatale at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I know that the problem is that the ZMI isn't seing a plone site at
> > all.  As I said, /var/lib/zope2.8/
>
> Oops, sorry about the premature send.  I was going to say that
> /var/lib/zope2.8 was identical to the backup, but I wanted to check
> that first.  Be back...

Okay, not just to make sure, I moved /var/lib/zope2.8 to somewhere else,
then cp -ar /backupath/var/lib/zope2.8 /var/lib/zope2.8

So now I'm sure that my instance directory looks like it did before
the system upgrade.

sudo /etc/init.d zope2.8 restart

works with no complaints,

but, when I browse to the zmi, I still don't see my plone site. Just this:

On the left side:
Root Folder
   Control_Panel
   Database
       main
       temporary
   Products
       too many to list here
   TranslationService
   acl_users
   temp_folder

And on the right:
Folder at /
    Control_Panel (Control Panel)
    acl_users (User Folder)
    browser_id_manager (Browser Id Manager)
    error_log
    index_html
    session_data_manager(Session Data Manager)
    standard_error_message
    standard_html_footer
    standard_html_header
    standard_template.pt
    temp_folder
    virtual_hosting

Are there any other files I need to copy?  Anything else to do to
recover the site?

HELP!
--
Rick DeNatale