[triangle-zpug] making createObject available to anon

Jim Allman jim at ibang.com
Wed Aug 2 23:27:42 CEST 2006

On Aug 2, 2006, at 3:53 PM, Dimauro, Frank wrote:
> Right now one has to have member role to even create the form
> object. Does anyone have an idea of how I can change the
> permissions on this object so that anon users can create such an
> object?
Try the Sharing tab in Plone's UI--it's sort of like local roles. You
should be able to assign anonymous users a more privileged role
within this object.

If it doesn't appear in the Plone UI (sorry, I'm having trouble
visualizing your setup), try the Proxy tab (or local roles? in the
Security tab) from the ZMI.

Hope this helps,

   =jimA=

Jim Allman