[triangle-zpug] JOB [Fwd: Python - consulting position in metro NY area]

T. Bryan tbryan at python.net
Tue Apr 25 12:56:33 CEST 2006

I thought that I'd pass this one along in case anyone is in the market for
some Python consulting work.

Subject: Python - consulting position in metro NY area
Date: Monday 24 April 2006 17:50
From: Agatha Andre

  I found your resume on line and would like to speak with you about a Python
 consulting opportunity in the suburbs of the metro NY area.  My client is a
 telecom company that seeks a senior developer to code Python applications to
 interface with the web as well as back-end databases.

  The position is budgeted through the end of September, but has the
 possibility of being extended if you and the client are happy with the
 arrangement.

  Would you consider this opportunity?  If not, please feel free to pass
 along my contact info to anyone you know that might be interested.

  Thanks in advance.

  Regards,

  Agatha Andre
  914-713-4467