[triangle-zpug] Reminder: enfold presenting at Trizpug April 25th from 7 till 9

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Mon Apr 24 16:16:39 CEST 2006

Just a gentle reminder, TriZPUG tomorrow at UNC. Really important
meeting (Alan Runyan guest speaker):

http://trizpug.org/Members/cbc/apr-06-mtg

I'd expect some after meeting dinner/pub action.

Frank Dimauro is hosting. I'm out of town again.

Hey, just to let you guys know, I subscribed to about every Python User
Group email list in the U.S. before the last boot camp in order to get
the word out. I've stayed subscribed just because I found it
interesting. And you guys are the best. Some of these groups do nothing.
I mean nothing. And some are so hyper-organized that *all* they do is
argue about organization (like, 50 emails a day about what their name
should be). But so hyper-organized that no one with an idea about Python
can get heard, even in a locale where a bunch of Python superstars live.
TriZPUG is just right. After 30 years of going to user group meetings, I
gotta tell ya, this TriZPUG formula of keeping it loose is really the
way to go.