[triangle-zpug] Graphics/CSS Skinning Contract for Plone Site(s)

Ben Best bbest at duke.edu
Mon Apr 17 19:14:41 CEST 2006

Hi All,

Please let me know if you or someone you know, preferably a local company,
are capable and interested in a Plone graphics/CSS contract.  A portfolio
and/or links to related past work are appreciated.

Our research project site, OBIS-SEAMAP <http://seamap.env.duke.edu>, has
some monies to devote towards redesigning the look of the site, more similar
to our school's site <http://www.env.duke.edu>.  We will need to invoice
this contract before a grant expires by the end of June.  The graphics
should be integrated with the Plone CSS (like:
Ch7<http://docs.neuroinf.de/PloneBook/ch7.rst>
,  tutorial<http://plone.org/documentation/tutorial/where-is-what/whereiswhat>and
2003talk <http://plone.org/events/conferences/1/archive/customizingplone>),
a la CSS Zen Garden <http://www.csszengarden.com/>.  We have some other
sites (CMC <http://marineconservation.duke.edu>,
GBAP<http://bycatch.env.duke.edu>)
that we'll be considering for redesign work as well.

Thanks a bunch, Ben

--
Ben Best
Associate in Research