[triangle-zpug] enfold presenting at Trizpug April 25th from 7 till 9

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Apr 11 22:53:43 CEST 2006

Dimauro, Frank wrote:
> Good news! I just received confirmation that Plone's very own Alan Runyan
> (who heads Enfold Systems) will be in the Chapel Hill area the week of April
> 24th and has agreed to give a demo to the Trizpug user community's April
> 25th meeting on the following:
>
> Enfold Desktop
> Enfold Entransit

Frank, thanks and good work!

The room is booked.

The announcements are up.

The party is on.

http://trizpug.org/Members/cbc/apr-06-mtg/
http://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonEvents/
http://www.zope.org/Members/cbc/apr-2006-trizpug/
http://plone.org/events/community/trizpug-april-2006-meeting-alan-runyan-demos-entransit-server-and-enfold-desktop/

FYI and for your calendars... I booked Phillips 332 (the newly refurbed
hi-tech room with sixty two seats just two doors down from 328) for
PyCamp on August 7-11. Those are now firm dates this time. That's also
the same room Plone Boot Camp 2 had to move to for the last day due to
equipment malfunctions in 328. It proved to be a tad bit more comfy than
328 due to the unattached seats. PyCamp is going to be a massive
fundraiser for Camp Five so we can afford to fly in, feed, and put up
the Zope 3 rock stars. PyCamp will still be ultra-low cost. But start
getting your funding and schedules lined up now. Rob is starting to
produce the logo, so you know we'll have a cool t-shirt. More details to
follow.