[triangle-zpug] enfold presenting at Trizpug April 25th from 7 till 9

Kurt Bendl kurt.bendl at louisville.edu
Tue Apr 11 20:15:26 CEST 2006

BTW... We purchased Enfold Desktop for use at UofL. It *totally* makes
supporting my user base about %1000 easier. It's a way cool utility.

-kurt

----

Kurt Bendl, Web Team Lead
Information Technology
Miller IT Center, Room 109
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY 40292

Desk: 502-852-5619

>>> FDimauro at unch.unc.edu 04/11/06 10:06 AM >>>
Good news! I just received confirmation that Plone's very own Alan
Runyon
(who heads enfold systems) will be in the Chapel Hill area the week of
April
24th and has agreed to give a demo to the Trizpug user community's April
25th meeting on the following:

Enfold Desktop
Enfold Entransit

Q&A Session

This will replace the UNC Health Care presentation, which will be
postponed
to a later date.

All are invited. Please check the TRIZPUG.ORG site for directions to 328
Phillips Hall, UNC-CH campus.

Frank DiMauro