[triangle-zpug] triangle-zpug Digest, Vol 36, Issue 1

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Mon Apr 10 17:23:31 CEST 2006

Dimauro, Frank wrote:
 > The good news is that enfold folks (including
> Alan Runyon) will be in chapel hill that week, so I will try to see if they
> can attend our user group mtg, or at the least join us for some drinks after
> hours.

Lordy, if he's going to be here don't you think we should try to get him
or one of his brilliant minions to present on the topic of their choice?
I was told by David Heath at Enfold a couple of months ago that Alan
would really like a chance to talk to us. Everytime I've heard Alan
speak, I've been astounded.