[triangle-zpug] triangle-zpug Digest, Vol 36, Issue 1

Dimauro, Frank FDimauro at unch.unc.edu
Sun Apr 9 21:08:14 CEST 2006

""Frank, do you still want to present UNC HealthCase / Enfold Server for
the April meeting? ""

I'm afraid that will NOT be a 10-niner on that one. Enfold is ready to go
but I don't think we are, given the number of dependent systems we have
connected to our Plone site. So it doesn't look like we'll be in a position
to present on this until May. The good news is that enfold folks (including
Alan Runyon) will be in chapel hill that week, so I will try to see if they
can attend our user group mtg, or at the least join us for some drinks after
hours.

Frank DiMauro

UNC Health Care System