[triangle-zpug] March meeting

William T Hansley hansl002 at mc.duke.edu
Fri Apr 7 22:17:42 CEST 2006

-1
Not that I've been a regular by *any* means (does 1 meeting count?), but
I've got a standing Wednesday commitment that would prevent me from
attending. Maybe that's -0.1? :-)

-Bill Hansley

________________________________
DHTS Perioperative Services
Dev Team CoLead
10083 Hock Plaza
w) 919.668.1388
f) 919.668.5568

Chris Calloway <cbc at unc.edu>
Sent by: triangle-zpug-bounces at python.net
04/07/2006 03:47 PM
Please respond to
cbc at unc.edu; Please respond to
"Mailing list for North Carolina \(Research Triangle area\) Zope/Python
User Group" <triangle-zpug at python.net>

"Mailing list for North Carolina (Research Triangle area) Zope/Python User
Group" <triangle-zpug at python.net>
cc

Subject
Re: [triangle-zpug] March meeting

T. Bryan wrote:
> I'm going to be out of the Python action for a bit.  I have fencing
practice
> on Tuesdays.

OK, we made the change to Tuesday to accomodate David Handy at his
suggestion, who now tells me he is out of TriZPUG commission for some
months.

Give me some +1s for changing back to Wednesday and the April meeting at
UNC will be on Wednesday.

Frank, do you still want to present UNC HealthCase / Enfold Server for
the April meeting?

Mike, sorry about the publication of notices. After my last email to
this list, I was gone for two weeks. Soon I will send y'all a link to a
Plone site where you can see photos of what some areas of the Gulf Coast
look like seven months after Katrina. Suffice to say, you'd better hope
nothing like that ever happens here. Also, it seemed nearly every debris
pile contains a home computer. I found a Casio keyboard washed up on the
beach.

I should note that there are about six or seven managers of the site who
could publish. Since you took the initiative to organize the March
meeting spot, Mike, you are now a site manager on trizpug.org.

Many thanks to all who participated in and/or help out with Plone Boot
Camp 2. It was a big success with 43 campers.