[triangle-zpug] Live and Work (Plone) in Austria

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Fri Sep 30 22:42:06 CEST 2005

Wanted!

The Competence Network Media Design is developing a platform for
publishing and sharing media based portfolios. We are working with
experienced development firms, but expect to handle a significant amount
of PLONE customization and tuning in-house, particularly as we move from
development to production.

We are looking for a Zope/Plone developer to work 40hr/week, starting
immediately until 12/2006.

Country: Austria
Occupational Title: Plone Developer
Requirements: Demonstrated experience in Plone site management and
product configuration. Installation and editing of Archetype-based
products. Customization of simple workflows and CMFMember.
PortalTransforms focus on media files, audio, video, pictures. Plone
Skinning.
Desirable: Experience in RailRoad and storing large objects in
Zope/Plone. Building Archetypes-based products with focus on media files
and social software. Variety of GRUF products. Source code control
systems (SVN). General experience with xrpc and rss2.

This is a contract position. Onsite presence is required, some remote
work possible. Please send a summary of relevant experience, and
education, portfolio, and salary requirements to:

Fachhochschule Voralberg
zHD Mag. Andread Feuerstein
Kompetenznetzwerk Mediengestaltung
Hochschulstr. 1, A-6850 Dornbirn