[triangle-zpug] September meeting

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Mon Sep 26 20:31:41 CEST 2005

Ben Best wrote:
> Hmmm... do we have any presenters or ideas for how to direct tomorrow's
> meeting?  I've recruited Mike Revoir from Duke Clinical Research
> Institute to give a talk on using ArchGenXML
> <http://plone.org/documentation/tutorial/archgenxml-getting-started> to
> generate a Plone products/sites from simple UML diagrams,  but he's out
> of town this week so that'll have to wait until next month.  I'm pretty
> slammed with homework and regular work the next couple of days, so might
> not make it unless I get lured by some bright ideas.

Thanks for asking. Since no one stepped up to the bar yet, I'm trying to
put something together today concerning ZODB Persistence Mapping, sort
of part 2 to last month's beginning ZODB. I'm thinking I'll do ZODB
ZCatalog at a future meeting, making altoghether a three part ZODB quick
course. If not that, then a PloneCon recap this month. I was trying to
put together meeting announcements when your email came through.

Who wants to come to Phillips 328 tomorrow night at 7pm?