[triangle-zpug] September meeting

Ben Best bbest at duke.edu
Mon Sep 26 20:00:18 CEST 2005

Hmmm... do we have any presenters or ideas for how to direct tomorrow's
meeting? I've recruited Mike Revoir from Duke Clinical Research Institute to
give a talk on using
ArchGenXML<http://plone.org/documentation/tutorial/archgenxml-getting-started>to
generate a Plone products/sites from simple UML diagrams, but he's out
of
town this week so that'll have to wait until next month. I'm pretty slammed
with homework and regular work the next couple of days, so might not make it
unless I get lured by some bright ideas.

Cheers, Ben

On 9/26/05, David Handy <david at handysoftware.com> wrote:

> I will not be at the TriZPUG meeting tomorrow (Tuesday). Ordinarily, I
> wouldn't bother you all with that information. However, since I am the one
> that instigated the vote to move the meeting time to 4th Tuesdays (thanks
> everyone who voted), I feel obliged to give you a reason for my absence. I
> will not be coming because I am busy preparing to go down to Louisiana to
> help with post-Katrina cleanup. I am serving as a radio communications
> coordinator (ham operator) as well as providing unskilled labor as part of
> large effort organized by my church:
>
> http://www.lds.org/newsroom/showrelease/0,15503,3881-1-22165,00.html
>
> Hopefully I'll catch you in October!
>
> David H
>

> On Thu, Sep 15, 2005 at 03:21:13PM -0400, Chris Calloway wrote:
> > Assume the next TriZPUG meeting will be on TUESDAY September 27 at 7pm
> in
> > 328 Phillips Hall on the UNC campus.
> >
> > The room is not reserved yet, but I don't think it will be a problem if
> > the classroom scheduling people ever return my calls. Suffice to say,
> it's
> > not normally used at night and I know where to get the key.
> >
> > If you have a program you'd like to present, we're all ears.
> >
> > I will be at PloneCon next week and making the meeting announcements
> > from there.
> >
> > --
> > Sincerely,
> >
> > Chris Calloway
> > http://www.seacoos.org
> > office: 17-6 Venable Hall phone: (919) 962-4323
> > mail: Campus Box #3300, UNC-CH, Chapel Hill, NC 27599
>
> --
> David Handy
> Computer Programming is Fun!
> Beginning Computer Programming with Python
> http://www.handysoftware.com/cpif/

Ben Best
Associate in Research
A321 LSRC, Box 90328
Nicholas School of the Environment and Earth Sciences
Duke University
Durham, NC 27708-0328 USA
phone: +1(919)613-8021
fax: +1(919)684-8741