[triangle-zpug] September meeting

David Handy david at handysoftware.com
Mon Sep 26 19:47:50 CEST 2005

I will not be at the TriZPUG meeting tomorrow (Tuesday). Ordinarily, I
wouldn't bother you all with that information. However, since I am the one
that instigated the vote to move the meeting time to 4th Tuesdays (thanks to
everyone who voted), I feel obliged to give you a reason for my absence. I
will not be coming because I am busy preparing to go down to Louisiana to
help with post-Katrina cleanup. I am serving as a radio communications
coordinator (ham operator) as well as providing unskilled labor as part of a
large effort organized by my church:

http://www.lds.org/newsroom/showrelease/0,15503,3881-1-22165,00.html

Hopefully I'll catch you in October!

David H