[triangle-zpug] Who last modified a document?

David Chandek-Stark chand012 at mc.duke.edu
Thu Sep 22 22:23:54 CEST 2005

Chris and Geoff,

Thanks for your replies. I should have indicated that I'd like to add this
info the standard document byline in Plone. The only thing I could think
of was to call listUndoableTransactionsFor() on the object and retireve
the user name from the first transaction in the list.

Thanks,
David

Chris Rossi <chris at spacelabstudio.com>
Sent by: triangle-zpug-bounces at python.net
09/19/2005 06:59 PM
Please respond to
"Mailing list for North Carolina \(Research Triangle area\) Zope/Python
User Group" <triangle-zpug at python.net>

"Mailing list for North Carolina (Research Triangle area) Zope/Python User
Group" <triangle-zpug at python.net>
cc

Subject
Re: [triangle-zpug] Who last modified a document?

In the ZMI, go to the 'Undo' tab for either the document or the folder
it's in (I forget which one exactly).

chris

http://spacelabstudio.com
pgp key: http://spacelabstudio.com/chris.pub